1. Sir William BORLASE of Bockmer,
2. Gabriel HIPPERSLEY, Esq.
- Sir John BORLASE, 1st Bart.+
- William BORLASE of Great Marlow, Esq.+
- Henry BORLASE
- Anne BORLASE+
- Mary BORLASE
- Born: Littlecote, Wiltshire, England
- Married (1):
- Married (2): 16 Jan 1633, St. Mary Mounthaw, London, Middlesex,
- Buried: 1 Aug 1661, Little Marlow, Buckingham, England
Amie, the lady Borlase, wife of Gabriel Hippesley, Esq. (burial record)
Amy married Sir William BORLASE of Bockmer, Medmenham, Knt., son
of Sir William BORLASE of Marlowe & Bockmore and Mary BACKHOUSE.
(William BORLASE was born in 1589 and died on 13 Dec 1629.)
Amy also married Gabriel HIPPERSLEY on 16 Jan 1633
in St. Mary Mounthaw, London, Middlesex, England.
The history and antiquities of the hundred of Desborough,
and deanery of Wycombe, in Buckinghamshire: including the borough
towns of Wycombe and Marlow, and sixteen parishes, by Thomas Langley,